- Unique software for structural analysis and design of steel, composite and reinforced concrete structures.
- Automated stability checks in the 3D structural model, complete with all eccentricities and connection stiffnesses.
- Integrated joint design module covering the most commonly used connection types.
- Full integration in BIM.
- Automatic classification of cross sections based on the actual stress distribution;
- Cross-sectional strength verification on plastic, elastic, and effective sections;
- Fully automatic buckling verification based on the “general method” of Eurocode 3;
- Design and verification of cold-formed structural elements.
- Exact strain analysis resulting from bending, torsion, and deformation;
- Second-order analysis, including interactions of internal forces and moments;
- Global stability analysis, for all possible modes of instability;
- Instability sensitivity analysis, with evidence of critical elements;
- analysis of imperfections
- Continuous research and development of the latest steel design methods;
- management and study of design problems outside of standard situations to provide versatile and practical solutions;
- use of the latest IT solutions, including cloud-based solutions, to provide customers with simple and intuitive interfaces.